Monday, March 10, 2008

How to be evaluated

How to be evaluated by others? I think everybody has their own different perspective when they want to evaluate me. Usually, my friends will evaluate me when I have to do micro teaching, but so far I was not chosen yet. There are many ways on how people evaluating someone. For example, through the personality, performance, character traits and so on.
Actually, I will do the micro teaching with my partner, Nor Aini Ab. Rashid. She always told me that she nervous when our tutor, Miss Baiti is calling the name randomly, just like Dr Edwin. Oh my God, like father like daughter. Hehe..Fortunately, we are lucky so far, our name hasn’t called yet. So, we will have enough time to do the preparation for the micro teaching. However, I’m still afraid to do that. Sometimes, my nervousness make me blur and don’t know what to say. Automatically, there were numerous error in my pronunciation and grammar. When this things happened, I think it will give a big effect to me because my friend will think twice whether to say I’m good or not. Honestly, it is not easy for me as I’m rarely using English in my conversation everyday. But I hope, one day I will be able to speak English fluently without any hesitation.
I think that’s all I want to say. Now, I’m just waiting for my turn to do the micro teaching. I hope I will do it fine or much better..

No comments: